April 20, 2010

Just sitting at my computer. Elvis is singing How Great Thou Art in the backgroundl.Some nice person sent me a forward with him singing about 70 songs

Sitting at my computer .
The day is fading to black.
In the street below ,a siren is howling.
Then nothing but the dull roar of the traffic.
The windows across the way shine reassuringly.
From the next room comes the sound of a hockey game.
From the parlour the crackle of the fireplace is periodically drowned out by the chiming of an old clock.
Now the traffic is hushed.
The windows are dark.
The next room is silent.
The dancing flames are embers.
But the clock strikes yet again.
I must leave my computer and go the way of the passing day.The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)

No comments:

Post a Comment