February 27, 2010

My Birthday



My kids are coming tomorrow to celebrate my birthday! It's not till Tuesday,but everyone's working or going to school.
Kelly might be able to come Tuesday and Maureen invited us to Chagago Pizza in the evening .Her Grandson 's B.Day is Tuesday also and she's taking him !
My bones are sore tonight so will go to bed soon.I hate being an old woman but I guess I should be glad I'm here.There's not too many good alternatives.
I had the threadmil too high yesterday. I never learn.
I have a list of jobs I need to do before summer when I will not want to be doing that stuff. There was painting the florida room,getting cupboards in my laundry room and painting the bathroom and making curtains......I'm even boring me.

But I have most of it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment