January 17, 2010

painting

I started painting again today,feels great!
Put my stuff away more than a year ago because it was messing the apartment,and never took it out again!
You absolutely have to have a spot where you can leave your paints and not have to clean up each time!
Mine are down the unused basement now so it's great.
I'm hoping to upload some to the net but for now I'm enjoying .
I've been playing with colours and have painted a small image of Nefertiti for starters.

Not that it has anything to do with painting ,but I'm reading The Book of Negros by Lawrence Hill ,and The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood.Both are so downright heavy! But I do want to read them.
I got both for Christmas and they are part of my New Year's Resolutions. I need to make some that are mensurable so that I can look back next December and say Yes(or No)
I'm trying to reclaim what's left of my life.Not much to play with ,but still better than nothing.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment